If your Database goes to Suspected Mode you can try below queries to retrieve the database in normal mode.
Reason for database to go into suspect mode:
1. Data files or log files are corrupt.
2. Database server was shut down improperly
3. Lack of Disk Space
4. SQL cannot complete a rollback or roll forward operation.
- Open SQL Server Management Studio
- Open new query window and execute some queries:
- use master
- Alter Database TestDataBase Set Emergency
- ALTER DATABASE TestDataBase SET SINGLE_USER
- DBCC CHECKDB (TestDataBase , REPAIR_ALLOW_DATA_LOSS) WITH NO_INFOMSGS;
- ALTER DATABASE TestDataBase SET MULTI_USER
- ALTER DATABASE TestDataBase SET ONLINE
- SELECT STATE_DESC FROM SYS.DATABASES WHERE NAME='TestDataBase'
- If all queries executed successfully, then database is recovered from suspected mode (some data may be loss after completion of this process. Ask the store to do PI after this process.).